Medical Mystery Consult
Comprehensive Investigative Medical Evaluation
Dr Thomas Bolte specializes in solving medical mysteries. He is a "medical detective" or "zebra hunter," a diagnostician who unravels the mysteries of the most evasive health issues. He was featured in a Discover magazine article called the "Real Dr House," which highlights several interesting cases Dr Bolte has solved. Links to articles, videos and interviews about Dr Bolte are located in the right-hand column.
Medical mystery consultations are available at Dr Bolte's office in midtown Manhattan.
Instructions for prospective medical mystery consult patients:
1. In your own words, write a detailed essay explaining the history of your illness. Essays are usually one to ten pages in length. Do not include medical records with the essay
2. Include date of birth, e-mail address, home address and telephone number.
3. Send essay via postal mail to the address listed on top of this webpage, or by e-mail, to DrTomBolte@boltemedical.com
4. Call Dr Bolte's office if you do not receive a response in one week.
5. Dr Bolte will contact you after reviewing your essay.
6. At initial office visit, patients should bring two organized copies of their medical record (one for patient, one for Dr Bolte).
7. A detailed food and symptom diary should be recorded from the time the appointment is made until the actual appointment.
Dr Thomas Bolte is an internist-comprehensivist specializing in solving medical mysteries. His medical practice is Bolte Medical, recipient of the US Commerce Association award in 2009 and 2011, awarded to outstanding businesses who enhance the positive image of small business through service to customers and community.
Discover Magazine featured Doctor Bolte in an article entitled "The Real Dr. House
." Maxim Detox - Russia similarly published an article entitled "Original House