Thomas J. Bolte, M.D. :: Bolte Medical :: Medical Mystery Consult: (212) 588-9314
Dr Thomas Bolte specializes in solving medical mysteries. Some call him a "medical detective" or "zebra hunter," a diagnostician who takes on the most evasive health issues. Medical mystery consultations are available at Dr Bolte's office in midtown Manhattan.
Instructions for prospective medical mystery consult patients:
1. In your own words, write a detailed essay explaining the history of your illness. Essays are usually one to ten pages in length.
2. Include date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number.
3. Send essay via postal mail to the address listed on top of this webpage.
4. Call Dr Bolte's office if you do not receive a response in one week.
5. Dr Bolte will contact you after reviewing your essay.
6. At initial office visit, patients should bring two organized copies of their medical record (one for patient, one for Dr Bolte).
7. A detailed food and symptom diary should be recorded from the time the appointment is made until the actual appointment.